Some pounce in that team these days. Should be fun.
We’re all watching football today, so why not have a few things to read while you do it? It’s not being antisocial, it’s being educated!
Consider this your gameday prep.
The Games 12:30- Green Bay @ Detroit
4:15- Oakland @ Dallas
8:20- Denver @ New York Giants
Flash Websites You Might Find Useful In Case of Blowout:
Magic Pen Two!
Things Worth Knowing/Mocking/Reading
– Hey TO, you ready to have a good Thanksgiving? Oh, well that’s too bad.
– No Thanksgiving is complete without watching Leon Lett screw things up. Here’s a nice little eight minute clip of the entire thing:
Check out that interview at the end. Hey is that… is that O.J. Simpson wearing leather gloves? Well that’s fun!
– What Thanksgiving is complete without Drew’s Jamboroo?
– Here’s some Bills news to occupy some time on Thanksgiving. I’m sure the coaching search will be a big topic with the family.
– It’s funny, no one seemed to be complaining about the Thanksgiving schedule this year, but probably because the Lions have actually won a game this season. Still, who were the ad wizards that put Oakland on Thanksgiving? Did we expect them to be even mediocre this season? Is it a preventative measure to keep JaMarcus Russell away from all that turkey? I’m confused and not looking forward to the disaster CBS will be airing this year.
– If you’re like me and don’t have NFL Network, you can watch the Denver/New York game online. Or you can take a nap and get ready to wait in line outside of Best Buy. Either way, if you’re doing that this week, get ready to watch the Bills like that next Thursday.
– It’s not often I talk about family here but I will say this: my Mom makes the best pie in the history of mankind. There is no debating this.
Your Weekly Bill Simmons Quote About the
BillsLions! (Sort of)
Q: Why didn’t you buy the Silverdome?
— CJ, New York
SG: I’m glad you brought this up. First of all, how does it not go for more than $580K? How? That’s the price of a summer house. Did you see some of the stuff Nic Cage bought before he went broke? He bought a dinosaur skull, a squadron of Rolls-Royces, a collection of shrunken heads, a Gulfstream jet and two islands in the Bahamas. That’s right, islands. You’re telling me that Cage (or someone equally insane with money to burn) wouldn’t have stepped in with the Silverdome? Second, if you’re auctioning off the Silverdome, doesn’t this have to be on eBay? Shouldn’t we get to follow that auction over the course of 10 days? I would have refreshed that page every hour. And third, how could the Silverdome be hawked like a baseball card collection or a used Maybach? I thought the whole thing was violating.
Like I said, sort of.
Obligatory “Get Pumped” Video
Ways to Talk to Us
I mean… I’m sure I’ll be on Twitter (Ryan) and the email is always good. But why would you want to talk to us? Have a great Thanksgiving with your families!