Get used to it, Perry.
Well… last week was mildly enjoyable and extremely frustrating. Let’s do it again.
Consider this your gameday prep.
Announcers: Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker (Expect a lot of yelling about Ricky Williams, congratulating of Steve Tasker…)
Flash Website You Might Find Useful In Case of Blowout:
Things Worth Knowing/Mocking/Reading
– Hey T.O., you ready to hear Christmas music for the next month?
– I keep thinking about the rivarly that is supposed to be Bills/Dolphins and I think I’m going to work on something about it; maybe for tomorrow. Listening to Thurman on Twitter and my trip to Miami a few months ago has changed my thinking a bit. More on that later.
– Mark Gaughan has an interesting article about Bill Parcells and his time in Miami, which is especially relevant given the changes proposed at One Bills Drive. Good read.
– Here’s an inspirational video discussing how badly Ricky Williams is going to destroy the Bills. Fun.
– I’ll just say it now: If Charlie Weis is the Bills head coach next fall, we’re shutting down the blog.
Your Weekly Bill Simmons Quote About the Bills (Sort of)
Dolphins (-3) over BILLS
Like I said, sort of.
Obligatory “Get Pumped” Video
Let’s not ruin this with words.
Ways to Talk to Us