Looks like we will see a lot of this today…
The Bills can’t lose this week, but only because they are not playing. This means we get to watch some good football today, and I’m pretty excited about it. I thought you’d like to know what games we will get to watch, and so that’s what this post is all about.
Consider this your gameday prep.
The Games and Announcers:
CBS: Miami at New England- Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
FOX: Arizona at Chicago- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
CBS: San Diego at New York Giants- Jim Nantz, Phil Simms
Sunday Night Football
NBC: Dallas at Philadelphia -Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth
Depth Charts: Here
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you get StatTracker free this year. If you didn’t know that until now, I’m pretty sure I just made your week.
Flash Website You Might Find Useful In Case of Blowout:
Things Worth Knowing/Mocking/Reading
– Hey T.O., you excited about the week off? Oh. Bummer.
– Did you hear the Broncos signed Ty Law? No really, he wasn’t sitting at home doing nothing for half the season. Good signing.
– The Bills are beyond mediocrely awful, but there are plenty of other fans who seem to be upset these days…
– Seriously, how good is Andre Johnson? If he’s on your fantasy team or you see highlights you have a good idea of how good, but seeing him in person was pretty impressive. He catches EVERYTHING, if it is anywhere near him. I was so shocked by Byrd’s second interception not because it was Byrd, but because Andre didn’t catch it. So impressed by Johnson, even on a low-production day.
– The greatness that is The Andy Reid Photoshop Contest.
– By the way, the Bills’ next opponent is Tennessee, a team that’s currently 1-6 and led by Vince Young. They play the 49ers at 1 p.m. if you’re interested. I’m assuming some of our readers have Sunday Ticket, but if you don’t you know where to look.
– I think Joey Porter sets the tone nicely for today’s Dolphins/Patriots game.
– Does anyone else think the Saints can run the table? I know they didn’t look fantastic in Orchard Park a few weeks back, but they’ve been really impressive this season. They’ve going to win today, and the rest of their schedule isn’t all that imposing. They could be some fun if they win their next few games.
Your Weekly Bill Simmons Quote About the Bills (Sort of)
“Most despised owner by his own fans” rankings for November: 1. Snyder; 2. Sterling; 3. Angelos; 4. Cohan; 5. Lerner; 6. Davis; 7. Sarver.
Like I said, sort of. But seriously, Ralph doesn’t make the cut? Doesn’t he crack the top ten at least?
Obligatory “Get Pumped” Video
Wow. No words.
Ways to Talk to Us
Play Us Out, Atlanta Chef Guy!
Go… everyone but the AFC East. And the Dallas. Screw them.