Look for a Game Five post very shortly. In the meantime, here’s a few random links/thoughts that have no business taking up an entire post:
– The Portland Pirates have announced a few of their scheduled home dates for the 2009/10 season, including one of two games at HSBC Arena. Thursday, November 12 Portland will be in town, so mark your calenders now.
– We’ve gotten a few emails about new Sabres blogs, so I’ve debated putting together a links post for that purpose. If you know of one we don’t link to, or would like your own blog on the sidebar, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– It looks like Datsyuk will play tonight, even with a broken bone in his foot. That’s good news for the Wings, but you have to wonder what line pairs he will see given his status.
– I have to admit I liked seeing Rich post yesterday. Not only did it give me a break, but it was by far the most… education post we’ve ever had on the Roost.
– Carl… Pavano?
My cell phone plan is up on Verizon, and somehow in searching for Storm 2 news I’ve become a complete phone nerd. I’m not a fan of Sprint, but the Palm Pre looks pretty sick. It won’t hit VZW until at least 2010, and why am I still talking about this. Sorry.
– I’m a bit bummed I won’t make it to a Bisons game until at least Monday. If you’ve been coming here for baseball news, direct your attention to TBNs Inside Pitch for the rest of the weekend.
– I think Keary Colbert’s Tweet sums up the T.O House Hunt situation nicely.
I can’t tell if this tie is great or completely ridiculous. It’s probably a good thing that I don’t dress up often.