I’m off to the ballpark for game three of the epic rivalry that is Gwinnet/Buffalo. After today’s game expect a recap and maybe a post about the Bisons’ offensive woes. Heck, that might be one in the same the way things are going this year. Here’s a few links you might find rewarding:
– Bill Simmons had an epic exchange with Malcolm Gladwell. I’m not going to lie, I’m only halfway through this. I’m hoping to finish sometime next fall.
– A blogger friend of ours is celebrating a birthday.
– Good for Ovechkin to make good with Gonchar after the series. I hope those two get an apartment together when all this craziness settles down.
– Matthew Barnaby has a Twitter. In a related story, has there ever been a more inexplicable jump in occupations than Barnaby had? He actually parlayed “The Enforcers” into freaking SportsCenter. That’s downright impressive.
– I find it interesting that Jason Taylor suddenly wants to stay near his family and be loving and whatnot. It’s not about the Dolphins being decent again?
– Savard says he’s ready to play tonight, which should make Canes fans worry. Seriously, Kessel and Savard are downright scary when they are on.
We’ll have much more on the two game sevens going on tonight, as well as some other things. I’m excited.