– Sometime last year we openly wondered where a lot of the Empire Sports people went. We knew about Josh Mora, but yesterday Chris had big news: he found Jim Brinson! It’s like an awkward high school reunion with early 90s production values…
– After the Tampa game I feared we wouldn’t see any interviews during the trip to the left coast. Wrong. There’s been no less than five videos posted for each game. Sadly, no Jason Pominville. Do you think Larry Quinn reads Artvoice?
– Speaking of Artvoice writers, USRT has one of the most depressing blog posts about Buffalo I’ve ever seen. That pile of chairs is going to haunt me forever.
– Kris Baker at Sabres Prospects has more news on Tropp, as well as part of an interview he did recently.
– Niagara’s hockey team will join the Atlantic Hockey, bringing the Atlantic up to twelve teams. If it means more RIT/Niagara games, I’m in.
– I forgot that Madden was doing the Super Bowl until I read this. Oh boy.
– Forsberg says he won’t come back to the NHL this season. I bet he’s kidding.