It may be all over but the crying, but are you really going to stop watching now? Didn’t think so. We’re all in this pathetic display of football together. Consider this your Gameday Prep.
Announcers: Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Game Distribution Maps: Courtesy of the506.
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Nick Bakay on the Toronto game.
– Simmons thinks the Bills will keep it close, so that’s nice I guess.
– Absurd title for this one. No hopes left, my friend.
– Trent probably isn’t playing, so I can stab myself in the eye two quarters sooner than usual today. Fun.
– Schobel’s on IR now, if you’re wondering.
Song that Make You Want to Die: “Brett Favre the Green Bay Packer”, A Bunch of Third Graders
– Thomas Jones is on my fantasy team and is predicted to get 20 points by Yahoo Sports. This is not a receptions league, which makes me wonder if the Bills defense is actually made of real people. Maybe it’s just a bunch of foosball men or something.
– O.J.’s name will stay on the Wall, in case you were worried about all that.
– Here’s the current playoff picture
– FTLT has the breakdown of Money’s latest internet contest. Needless to say I don’t think I will win.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. I’ll be around all day, so if you have a thought drop a line. Comments, email, or our AIM: GoosesRoost28.