Announcers: Mike Tirico, Jaws, and Some Douchebag Who Loves Hyperbole. (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Thoughts on Brady Quinn.
– FTLT has the as-usual excellent preview.
– Football Outsiders has a look at Bills/Browns special teams.
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: “Tessellate”, Tokyo Police Club
This is about as perfect a song as I could find for tonight.
– If you want Bills shoes but hate Reebook, I’d suggest reading this.
– I was reading this a few days ago and realized that Dan Steinberg grew up a Bills fan. Interesting.
– Cleveland gave up 160 yards to a Broncos team that literally ran out of running backs. So yeah, maybe because Marshawn Lynch is a running back we will see some success in the run game. Maybe.
– Brady Quinn is a douche:
Just so we’re still clear.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. I’ll be at the stadium, so I’m not sure if anyone will be around. All I can say is enjoy tonight. Last year Monday Night Football was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had as a fan. If not for the soul-sucking last second loss, it would probably be my favorite moment as a Bills fan. I don’t expect the same result tonight, but I do expect the same atmosphere.