Announcers: Fox’s Q Team (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Langston Walker is a big dude.
– Russert Memorial Plaza gets dedicated today.
– Graham also does a nice job breaking down the numbers put up against 4-3 vs. 3-4 defenses.
– Here’s a quick injury report, which I’m sure will get longer before kickoff.
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: Tool, “The Pot”
– If you think you had a bad weekend, at least you didn’t shoot yourself.
– There is a part of me that thinks we would all be better off if the Bills choked today and didn’t string us along. I hope to God they win today, but still…
– So… who’s their quarterback again. Wait, really?
Okay, that’s it. Game time. Let’s uh, let’s see what happens…