We will have another one of these up tomorrow, but if you aren’t watching football today you’re probably not reading this site either. We’ll go through this for all the games we get to see on cable, because if you have Sunday Ticket, well, get the hell out of here Rockefeller.
CBS 1PM: Baltimore at New York Giants – Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
CBS 4PM: San Diego at Pittsburgh – Jim Nantz, Phil Simms
FOX 1PM: Chicago at Green Bay – Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver
NBC: Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins – Al Michaels, John Madden
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Hasselbeck and Branch are back this week for Seattle, so they should right the ship anytime now.
– Looks like the only thing slowing down the Giants offense is booze.
– Does anyone else really enjoy seeing Leitch post on Deadspin, even if it’s once a week. Site’s just not the same without him…
– Well this doesn’t look good for our opponents tomorrow…
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off Depress the hell out of you: “Waiting”, City and Colour
You have to get low before you can get back up again. We have a good one tomorrow, I promise.
– Larry Johnson will be playing today after spitting on a woman and getting Herm Edwards mad. Stephen Jackson won’t be playing, however, because he is a woman. Also, Herm Edwards just may be clinically retarded.
– John Lynch is going to retire on Monday. Twice. I’m not sure how that’s happening, but T.O.’s retirement ceremony is going to be awesome.
– I just found out yesterday that I’m going to the game tomorrow. I know you don’t care, but I’m pumped. So there. Enjoy the games today, and remember that football isn’t over until it’s Monday night.