Announcers: Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots. (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Tim Graham and friends on the “quarterback controversy”
– The Sporting News thinks the Bills are headed in the wrong direction. No freaking kidding.
– Josh Reed looks like he will return today. Thank God.
– Kansas City doesn’t seem too optimistic about this game.
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: “No Cars Go”
“Let’s go” is pretty much all there is to say.
– Zero Bills on a Scouts Inc. Top 25 Rookies list. I’m sure Leodis was #26…
– AP has a nice way of putting the problems facing each team.
– I feel the need to remind people that with the exception of whatshisname in Minnesota, Herm Edwards is absolutely the worst coach in football. I’m actually kind of amazed he still has a job right now. He singlehandedly killed Larry Johnson, and his three quarterback approach is actually pretty incredible. Too bad everyone else got hurt and made the decision for him, I’d like to have seen them ferried in and out.
– I’m actually intrigued by this Tyler Thigpen kid. Second straight rookie quarterback we’re dealing with, so he’s probably going to go 27/34, 345, 4TDs. I’m pumped.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. Let’s uh, let’s see what happens…