Announcers: Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. Wow, top billing for the 1pm games, too. Must be Marmalard. (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Game Distribution Maps: Courtesy of the506.
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Yahoo Sports’ Charles Robinson on the Chargers’ D problems.
Yeah, I’d miss that face, too.
– Edwards and Roscoe are good to go today, and major props go to the Dukes for catching the News’ premature injury bukakke.
– Adam Schefter has a great take on the Tony Gonzalez situation. It’s always nice to see a national name say “F#$k you, Buffalo’s a great football town.” But seriously Tony Gonzalez, fuck you.
– The always in touch Wall Street Journal calls Bills fans the “worst-behaving fans in all of sports.” The entire article is an endorsement for how well managed Lincoln Financial Field is on gamedays, which is odd because someone has ALREADY BEEN RAPED THERE THIS YEAR. But yeah, drinking is bad. Now if you’ll just step into my mobile home over here…
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: “War Pigs”, Black Sabbath
No political message here, that guitar just makes me want to rip someone’s face off.
– The game can be seen on Time Warner’s Channel 15, but only in Niagara County.
– Word is McCargo is “unhappy” about being left for dead by the Bills and isn’t healthy enough to crack the Colts roster. Wow, you would think that kind of thing would just roll right off…
– NFL.com’s Gamecenter is actually pretty helpful if you’re into that kind of thing. I’d look that over if we missed anything.
– Money’s bye week post on Yardbarker is pretty… interesting.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. I’ll be around all day, so if you have a thought drop a line. Comments, email, or our AIM: GoosesRoost28. It’s going to be loud at the Ralph today, and maybe even louder at home. Just like old times.