Obviously the Bills are on a bye week, but you know you are going to be watching football today. We thought it would be nice to know what is on today, then you can decide for yourself what to watch.
Game Distribution Maps: Courtesy of the506.
Announcers: Let’s just do the games we get locally. (If you have Sunday ticket, well… I hate you.)
1PM: Cincinnati at NY Jets – Dick Enberg, Randy Cross, Dan Fouts (CBS)
1PM: Chicago at Atlanta – Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick (FOX)
4PM: Dallas at Arizona – Dick Stockton, Troy Aikman (FOX)
(Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Depth Charts: NFL.com is your best bet with these.
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Kellen Winslow is out with big balls.
– NFL Network beat Comcast, no comment from Time Warner. Nope, never gonna happen.
– If you didn’t hear, Adrian Wilson, otherwise known as “The guy that KTFO’ed Trent Edwards”, was fined for the hit. I don’t think I agree with the fine, but I wonder why Trent’s helmet rode up that far. Why do our team leaders never wear their helmets correctly?
– Full schedule of games is here. A very, very important game for us is the Sunday Night game, with New England taking on San Diego. Division game and our next opponent. Take notes.
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: “Communication Breakdown”, Led Zeppelin
As you can see, I used AC/DC a week too early.
– If you really want to see the Bills that badly, try the Replay Re-Cutter on NFL.com. That can kill a few hours for sure.
– Tony Gonzalez is for sale. Hrm… is anyone that attached to Robert Royal?
– Have you seen the Bills’ site recently? Looking good.
– When the giant robot spreads his arms out in the Subway “five dollar footlong” commercials, the distance between his arms is most certainly more than twelve inches. If a sub that size is five bucks, I’m all over it.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. I’ll be around all day, so if you have a thought drop a line. Comments, email, or our AIM: GoosesRoost28. Seriously, no one has ever used that, but it’s there if you want it.
Go get healthy, Bills.