Announcers: Bill Macatee and Steve Beuerlein
Wow, the Q team must have been busy. (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Game Distribution Maps: Courtesy of the506.
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– The Arizona Republic’s Kent Somers on the Cardinals’ identity crisis.
– Bills’ slow starts are getting a shakeup.
– Tim Graham on the Lee Evans deal. He seems to be a fan.
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: “All Around the World”, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Good song, and it fits the road trip well in a way.
– Matt Leinart isn’t dead.
Lane Kiffin Scott Linehan Ken Whisenhunt still has a job!
– The Bills have officially sold out the entire 2008 home schedule. There is something to be said about a fan base that is doing everything it possibly can to save a team in the face of all this Toronto garbage. Hopefully that message is taken to heart by those that have a say.
– I think Money’s latest blog post says it all.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. I’ll be around all day, so if you have a thought drop a line. Comments, email, or our AIM: GoosesRoost28. Seriously, no one has ever used that, but it’s there if you want it.