Announcers: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon. Ugh. (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Game Distribution Maps: Courtesy of the506.
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Here’s a nice little mailbag from Tim Graham. We will be reading a lot about the AFC East over the next few weeks.
– Yahoo Sports has a nice piece on Tim Russert.
– If you have any questions about the Wildcat Offense, this should help.
– FirstTimeLongTime has a nice breakdown of today’s game.
Pump-Up Song that will Melt Your Face Off Song that has no real value at all: “Miami”, Will Smith
In a way Scientology is perfect for him, isn’t it?
News and Notes:
– Well this is just beyond sad.
– Thank God someone said it, right?
– When you listen to Gannon and Harlan today, remember this.
– I honestly have no idea what to say about Miami, do you? They have beat two good teams but at other times have looked awful. The Bills should beat them because they are a good team; and good teams beat mediocre ones.
This is our first crack at the AFC East, and thus far we’ve seen that it is a very different division then we are used to. Miami will come ready, and the Bills better be ready as well.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. I’ll be around all day, so if you have a thought drop a line. Comments, email, or our AIM: GoosesRoost28. We’ve seen some great games played in Florida over the years, and this one may be added to the list.