– If you are interested, a chapter from Klosterman’s Downtown Owl is on Page 2. Seriously, if anyone is reading this let me know, I’m dying to talk to someone about it.
– Time Warner is adding five HD channels, something I suddenly care about. The channels were each added for a specific reason, as you will see:
TBS- BASEBALL FANS!!!
Discovery Channel- stoners.
Animal Planet- stumpies.
Science Channel- nerdy stoners.
As you can see, I’m pumped about TBS HD, which will be awesome for postseason baseball. Can anyone else smell October coming?
– In a related story, if Time Warner inexplicably drops CBS (which is very unlikely), I will have a dish by that Sunday. Mark my words, Bunny.
– Anyone remember Keith Newman?
The former Bills linebacker has been keeping himself busy, and when I say busy, I mean stealing stuff. He may not have been able to tackle Ricky Williams, but at least he knows how to commit bank fraud. Amazing.
– Week two in fantasy went much better for me. Both pay leagues won despite natural disasters and a few injuries, and I figure if I can overcome a hurricane I should be okay the rest of the way through, right?
– I’ll leave you with this picture, and the reminder that Lane Kiffin still works for the Raiders as of this post: