Hey, at least our ridiculously old owner isn’t crazy.
Announcers: Don Criqui and Dan Fouts. (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Game Distribution Maps: Courtesy of the506.
Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you’re better off paying the ten bucks for “stattracker”, it’s a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo…)
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Big Brother is Watching You
– Tim Graham with more on the Crowell decision.
– Money on playing his hometown Raiders
– Al Davis article that makes the ’02 Sabres look like a well oiled machine.
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: “No One Knows”, Queens of the Stone Age
Not the fastest of songs, but the title fits the moment.
– Here’s a handy timeline of the Raiders fall from grace. It’s nice to see Robert Gallery has taken the Mike Williams Road to Success plan…
– Lane Kiffin still has a job!
– The Raiders’ best defensive player was booked on a DUI this week. Way to stay focused, boys.
– The Bills haven’t started 3-0 in this millennium. Or if you want to look at bigger sample sizes, in over a decade.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. I’ll be around all day, so if you have a thought drop a line. Comments, email, or our AIM: GoosesRoost28. Seriously, I don’t think anyone has ever used that, but it’s there if you want it.
One last thing: MGD’s playoff picture currently looks like this: