Yeah, I just dropped a Winnie the Pooh reference.
We’ve broken down the Jags quite a bit, and now all that’s left to do is watch. I thought it would be nice to put some links together that you may need throughout the day. Consider this your Gameday Prep.
Announcers: Gus Johnson(!!!) and Steve Tasker. (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)
Game Distribution Maps: Courtesy of the506.
Things They’ve Been Saying:
– Vic Carucci on the Bills.
– Michael C. Wright on Stroud.
– Mark Gaughan on Trent not f#$king it and checking down.
– Simmons says Bills with five.
– A real preview, if you’re into that kinda thing.
Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: “Wild International”, One Day as a Lion
Zach de la Rocha and the drummer from The Mars Volta? Yes, please.
– Since leaving the Bills, every team Pierson Prioleau is employed by has a player wounded by gunfire.
– If you want to hate Jacksonville, consider the fact that the Jaguars have to tarp off 9,713 seats in the upper deck just to avoid blackouts. But yeah, the Bills are the team that’s not viable in a small market…
– Remember this when you get upset about all that rain we’ve had over the weekend.
– Marshawn on Marshawn, a must see for any Bills fan. I want to take him saying “championship!” and turn it into a ringtone.
Okay, that’s it. Game time. I’ll be around all day, so if you have a thought drop a line. Comments, email, or our AIM: GoosesRoost28.