It’s not stated as a question on the shirt, but I do have some answers.
– Your forecheck is abhorrent.
– Danny Briere is playing like a magical diving fairy.
– Steve Downie is a giver.
– Hal Gill.
– Marty Biron is not a bright-eyed god.
– Should have been called the Phaetons.
– That Malkin kid is kind of a big deal.
– Richards can carry the team, but he can’t literally carry the team.
– Upshall avoids the penalty box like Amy Winehouse avoids cocaine.
– Holy God Braydon Coburn’s face.
Or maybe it’s that the Penguins are a better, faster, more skilled, and better performing team from top to bottom.
That, or God hates you.